This form must be printed out, signed, and emailed to:
The undersigned author(s) has submitted a manuscript to Contemporary Herpetology (CH) entitled
By signing below, the author(s)
1) agrees to allow CH to
publish the above-named article (the work) in perpetuity in exactly the form that it was
initially served after acceptance by the Editor(s).
2) guarantees that the material furnished has not been previously published elsewhere and that he/she has the right to publish the material, or if it has been previously published in whole or in part, that permission has been obtained by the author for publication by CH. The author will submit such permission with the signed copy of this document.
3) agrees to the nature of this publication process, which involves making the work available electronically over the internet worldwide without restriction, and on any servers deemed by the Editor(s) to constitute official CH servers.
4) agrees not to publish the work elsewhere in exactly the same form that it was initially served.
5) agrees to give proper credit to CH in any subsequent publications of the information included in the work and agrees not to authorize direct reprinting of the work without the permission of CH.
Under this agreement, the author(s) retains the following rights:
1) the intellectual
copyrights to all material contained within the article;
2) the right to create external World Wide Web links leading directly to the article.
Author's signature and date
Copyright 1997-2008 Contemporary Herpetology